In a snappy YouTube clip, Katy Webley, head of education at Save the Children, spells out the lessons that her organisation has learned from its Rewrite the Future campaign, including the message that “Education must become part of emergency responses, alongside food, nutrition, health and shelter.” We’ll be investigating these issues in depth in the 2011 Education for All Global Monitoring Report.
Current Blog Series
Previous Blog Series
- Initial findings from the new Afrobarometer confirm that educated people are more likely to migrate 13 July 2018
- What does the final draft of the Global Compact for Migration say about education? 12 July 2018
- Introducing the Mini-LAMP: A practical option for developing countries to assess reading and numeracy skills 12 July 2018
- What does the final draft of the Global Compact for Migration say about education? | World Education Blog on The Global Compact for Migration will go on – with or without the United States – for the sake of education
- Play School Admission Chennai on A national perspective on the Swiss education system
- Amber Lacy on Are you the voice of refugees on education?